As a system engineer, I now have an experience of 10 years and participated in different projects:
- Windows migrations
- Virtualization projects of IT infrastructure
- Setting up Cloud network environments
- Securing IT infrastructures.
At EASI, I am now in charge of the management of our Cloud network infrastructure. As a real geek I have already configured our infrastructure for IPV6 and I want to share my insights with you during our Inspiration Day!
IPV6 vs IPV4
Most of us know what IPV4 is. A widely used protocol in the Internet. But most of us also know that the IPV4 address pool is almost exhausted. It is now time to look towards the future... IPV6.
- What is the difference with IPV4?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages?
- How to migrate from my present IPV4 network to a great IPV6 network?
- Is it urgent to migrate to IPV6?
By the way, you'll also learn how to get independant of your provider for your public addressing.